1 capsule daily, with a meal.
Each (size 00) vegetarian capsule contains:
UC-II® standardized cartilage (from chicken sternal cartilage) 40 mg
(standardized to contain 10 mg total collagen)
Hyaluronic acid (low molecular weight) 70 mg
MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 400 mg
Meriva® turmeric phytosome 100 mg
(turmeric (Curcuma longa) extract (root) and sunflower phospholipid
complex)(standardized to contain 18% curcuminoids)
5-LOXIN® – Boswellia serrata extract 100 mg
Indian frankincense (Boswellia serrata) extract (gum resin)
(standardized to contain 30% 3-acetyl-11-keto-beta-boswellic
Other ingredients: vegetarian capsule (cellulose, water), potassium
chloride, ascorbyl palmitate
5-LOXIN® is a registered trademark of PL Thomas – Laila Nutra, LLC and
is used under license. International patents pending.
UC-II® & logo are trademarks of Lonza or its affiliates
Meriva® is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
Phytosome More Bioavailable is a trademark of Indena S.p.A.
HyaMax® is a U.S.A. registered trademark of Fenchem.
OptiMSM® is a registered trademark of Bergstrom Nutrition.
Not to be taken by pregnant or lactating women.
GF, Non GMO
Joint Complex (single dose)
30 caps or 60 caps
$54.40 – $105.10
SUPPORTS JOINT FUNCTION AND COMFORT IN CONVENIENT, ONCE-DAILY DOSING‡
• Promotes joint health, mobility and overall joint comfort‡
• Supports cartilage health with undenatured type-II collagen, hyaluronic acid and MSM‡
• Promotes joint flexibility and comfort with UC-II® cartilage containing collagen‡
• In a randomized, double-blind trial involving 52 subjects, 40 mg of UC- II® was more than twice as effective in promoting joint
health as 1,500 mg of glucosamine and 1,200 mg of chondroitin as rated by WOMAC, VAS and the Lequesne functional index‡
• A human pilot study involving five women supplemented with 40 mg of UC-II® for 42 days indicates statistically significant
support for joint comfort and flexibility‡
• Supports tissue hydration and joint lubrication with low molecular weight hyaluronic acid‡
• In a pharmacokinetic study conducted in animals, orally administered HyaMax® hyaluronic acid was incorporated into
joints, connective tissue and skin, with a particular affinity for cartilaginous joints‡
• Maintains healthy 5-lipoxygenase and cyclooxygenase-2 enzyme activity and cytokine metabolism to support joint comfort with
5-LOXIN® AKBA boswellia and enhanced-absorption Meriva® turmeric extracts‡
Dr. W's Comments: This is a great product that some of my patients have found made all the difference in their daily aches and pains. It has four particularly useful ingredients, three of which are in a leading-edge form. Read the “Further Details” section to see how the 40 mg. of special collagen is twice as effective as 1500 mg of glucosamine and 1200 mg of chondroitin for joint comfort and flexibility. Furthermore, this has MSM, which can often help with joint inflammation; and the forms of cucurmin and boswellia are very effective to get these important anti-inflammatories into your joints. What is unique about this formula is that its ingredients are formulated for much better absorption and use by the body. And you generally only need one a day!